Tuition and Fees
- 2016-2017 Tuition: $23,153 per year
- Financial Aid is available
Tuition payments can be made twice a year and are due on May 1 and December 1, or you can choose to make monthly payments on the 5th of the month from May through February.
Additional Costs for 2016 – 2017
- $80 application fee
- Cost of major field trips in grades 4/5
- Contributions to the Fund for Aurora campaign
- 30 hour volunteer commitment per family per year; 15 hours per single parent. Families may opt to “buy out” time for $25/hour.
- Optional Hot Lunch program
- Extended Care rates for are $10.40/hour or $360/month
Aurora School seeks to provide educational opportunities for students who might require tuition assistance. Aurora offers financial aid for qualifying families who demonstrate need. Need is determined by the School and Student Service (SSS) of the National Association of Independent Schools and the Aurora School Financial Aid Committee. The sources of funding include tuition revenue, fundraising, and foundation support.
Financial Aid Deadline: January 20, 2017
The priority deadline to be considered for financial aid for the 2017 – 2018 school year is January 20, 2017. Starting on November 1, families will be able to apply for financial aid online at: http://sss.nais.org. New financial aid applicants must scan their 2014 and 2015 tax forms to SSS. In addition, 2016 W-2s are due by February 5, 2017 and all 2016 tax forms are due by February 28, 2017. Late applicants must complete the online SSS application within one week of applying to Aurora.
Other than the SSS form and required tax documents, there are no other financial aid forms required.