40 Dulwich Road Oakland
Tickets: $10/person suggested donation
Our communication with children sets the tone for their self-image and for their relationships with parents, siblings, friends, and others. Join us for an engaging evening with family therapist and parent educator Sheri Glucoft Wong as she discusses strategies parents can take to support their children’s development.
In her presentation, Ms. Wong will share strategies to:
- Encourage a communication culture in your family that fosters kindness, compassion, and empathy
- Set effective limits with your children that are caring and firm rather than punitive
- Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Help your children navigate challenges and communicate well with others
- Partner with other parents and the school to support a positive school climate
RSVPs encouraged at: email@example.com
*This is an adults-only event.